Saturday, June 20, 2015

Goodbyes

Dear Awesome 5G,
This has been a wonderful and exciting year and I can’t believe it’s almost over.  You have been a pleasure to teach – a real pleasure. We’ve shared some amazing field trips to the science centre, city hall, Queen’s Park, Claude Watson, tennis, and the Energy Festival, just to name a few.  We’ve created and tested many different science experiments.  You made cute sock monkeys and we’ve shared our ideas and concerns during talking -stick circles. I’ve learned so much from you too, about cool new books to read, entertaining websites, and the latest pop culture fads.  I almost don’t want the summer to be here *sniff*  I know that you will all be a blessing to your teachers next year, and I hope that you fondly remember your friends and the teachers.
Hurray4us!
Love,
Ms. Halliwell

3 comments:

  1. Sup Ms Halliwell.
    Btw you posted at 11! (Late much?)
    All the next days are busy rite? (typo intended)
    like
    23 - Recognition
    24 - BOWLING BOIS
    25 - Electronic
    btw ms halliwell im so awesome
    -Dude Awesome (REFERENCE UBAIDULLAH)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ms halliwell wat up meh want to bring my i pad mini meh so awesome this year with Jaihun , Abdul , Ahmed , Soifen , Nemual , Talhah , Yusuf , Danyal , Osmen, and the one the only Ms.Halliwell and everybody else thank uuuuuu for this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm going to miss this class a lot
    I hope to see my classmates over the summer

    ReplyDelete

Please make your comments kind and respectful.

🎒BACK TO SCHOOL👨🏽‍🦽🚶🏻‍♀️🚶🏿🧑🏻‍🦯

 We are very excited to have students back in the school this week. Here is a short video from our Principal to show you what to expect. See...