Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Welcome To Grade 5

Welcome to Grade 5!  My name is Ms. Halliwell and I will be your child's teacher for Language, Math and Science this year. I will be using this blog to post homework, important events, field trips and photos of what we are doing in class.

A couple of tips about this blog:

- A tab marked "homework" will appear above, next to the ones marked "new students" and "schedule," when homework starts at the end of next week.  I try to up-date the blog on Thursday nights.

- If you don't want to miss anything follow my blog by email using the box on the right.

- This blog can also be translated into a wide variety of languages to make it easier for everyone at home to stay informed.  Just use the "translate" box on the right.

I am looking forward to an exciting year of learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make your comments kind and respectful.

🎒BACK TO SCHOOL👨🏽‍🦽🚶🏻‍♀️🚶🏿🧑🏻‍🦯

 We are very excited to have students back in the school this week. Here is a short video from our Principal to show you what to expect. See...