Sunday, November 24, 2019

Hockey Game Trip

Guest Reporter: U.

"I'm so excited," I said.
"I am too. I bet it will be great!" said S....
"There is a hockey game on Thursday," I said.

[On] the day of the trip, "I couldn't sleep yesterday!!" S. said. Our teacher told us to find a partner.  I was with S. Soon we were at the bus.  Then we had to catch a train. "How much longer?" I said in my mind.

We were there [at Varsity Stadium].  It was a bit cold but I was dressed up warm.  We entered the rink and sat on our seats.  I was ready.  [For] the first three minutes a machine called a zamboni drove across the ice to make it slippery.  After that the two teams showed up.  The crowd cheered, "Woooo!" The teams were York Lions and U of T (University of Toronto).

The game started.  The first period was just passing and trying to shoot.  [In] the second period, the U of T team passed around the puck and managed to score.  The whole crowd cheered, "Wooooo!"  While the third period was about to start, there were some skaters (three of them) dancing on the ice.  They spun around and jumped. Then the third period started.  One of the team mates of the York Lions did a slap shot and got it in.  Here goes another crowd of people cheering. The same thing happened with the U of T team and got it in. "Woooo!!!" Then the big buzzer went off, "BEEP!"  And the TORONTO TEAM WON!!!  All of the people cheered.  It sure was a great time.  I totally enjoyed it! *Thumbs up*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please make your comments kind and respectful.

🎒BACK TO SCHOOL👨🏽‍🦽🚶🏻‍♀️🚶🏿🧑🏻‍🦯

 We are very excited to have students back in the school this week. Here is a short video from our Principal to show you what to expect. See...